Brett Gould is a promising UK producer who’s making waves in the international club circuit. With recent releases on respected labels like Toolroom, Glasgow Underground and OFF, this British house evangelist has been holding it down on the Beatport genre charts and garnering serious support from world-class DJs like Sasha, Josh Butler, and Waifs and Strays.
Now, he’s got a new dance-ready track, “Reflections” that’s out now on Baroque Vol. 1 — an exclusive release for Native Instruments’ new STEMS format. With STEMS, each track is broken down into its four basic elements: drums, bass, vocal, and melody so you can transform your set.
Got what it takes to become our next Beatport Play champion? Get the stems. Get to work remixing Brett Gould’s blissed-out vocal house number “Reflections.”
Enter our latest Play remix contest by September 7 for your chance to win our exclusive grand prize including a FabFilter Mixing Bundle, VirtualCZ synth software, a one-year LANDR Pro Unlimited online mastering subscription, a set of DUBS Acoustic Filters pro earplugs, a Sounds to Sample Elements library and an official release on UK label Baroque Records.
Don’t miss all the action in our other Play contests below:
Three more weeks to enter:
– Above & Beyond’s “Counting Down The Days” contest
Two more weeks to enter:
– Boy George & Vanilla Ace’s “Just Another Guy” contest
One more week to enter:
– Ofenbach’s “Around The Fire” contest
Two more weeks to vote:
– Sian’s “Medicine Man” contest
One more week to vote:
– Chocolate Puma & Junior Sanchez’s “Lost Your Groove” contest
Recent winner announcements:
– Congratulations goes out to emerging Ecuadorian duo V-Cious who won Magit Cacoon’s “Freedom Is Timeless” remix contest with this tight tech entry and had this to say about it: “Magit Cacoon has been a big influence on us and it’s an honor to be part of this great team. We love ‘Freedom Is Timeless’ and wanted to do a minimal tech version to catch the attention of the underground scene. Thanks to all for their support.”
The post Play: Enter Brett Gould’s “Reflections” Remix Contest appeared first on Festival Gear.
This post was originally published on this site“Can’t Hang” is the latest drop by the LA producer Justin Jay. It’s got a whimsical, almost hypnotizing sound with light key melodies backed by house rhythms. The song is unpredictable with a…
This post was originally published on this siteWe’re excited to share this ethereal electronic track by the artist Pat Lok. It’s actually a single from his new album, ‘Hold On Let Go.’ We’re digging “Mar Vista” and a lot of…
This post was originally published on this site GAME IS STAYING OUT OF MEEK’S BEEF WITH SAFAREE
The post Game Co-Signs A One-On-One Fight Between Safaree and Meek Mill appeared first on Festival Gear.